Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sex on the beach (well, almost)

Fellow Sluts and Slut Puppies ;-)

Woke up with a severe hangover and decided to take a sick-day today.

Anyways, after an early lunch I felt a bitt better and since the weather is nice and sunny (which doesn't happen too often in Sweden), I decided to go to the beach to get some sun.

Since i don't think white tits on a tanned body looks nice, I always go topless, so today I tried one of my own creations, wearing only these panties at the beach and nothing else, and I can tell you one thing - they sure gave me the attention that I wanted :-)

Anyways, to make a long story short, I met this very cute guy, who was ready to take me up on the challenge on my panties, but even for me going completely naked on a public beach full of kids and parents is too much, so I chickened out.

But it ended OK anyways - I ended up giving him a blowjob behind a bush, and tonight we have a date. I don't know which panties I will wear then (if any) yet...

God, I am such a slut ;-)